Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

The Joy of #FeelingTeacher

Saying yes #WhenGodCallsYou is like riding a bus...
you will expect many stops while people hop in and out; you enjoy looking at the outside view from your seat while you either day dream, make plans, set goals or see visions. 

It's almost a year already since I rode the bus...
the journey is amazing... I am enjoying every stops, loving the people who hops in and out! The view is awesome... every mornings are beautiful, nights are lovely... I dream, plan, set goals and yes, I see visions... and I witness how God makes all these possible... 

I never imagined me being a teacher to play, pray and praise with the children of the church... never thought that I could actually enjoy it... up to the point of loving it!

VBS 2016 - Sprinter Class

But being on the bus, we should always expect stop-overs wherein we can also move to other seat when necessary...

From Children, I now move to Youth Ministry. There's a big difference in approach but it is the same duty of teaching these younger generation the Word of God.


It might seem a bigger task to handle these future leaders, but I am serving the same God that makes all these possible; having the same passion to share the Good News of Salvation and the same vision of faith, hope and love that makes these responsibilities easier and enjoyable...

The gift of teaching, like any other gift is a blessing but not for everyone... And just like any other gift, it is up to the hands of the receiver to accept it and use it according to its purpose.

Romans 12:6-7 
6 In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. 7 If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well.



#FeelingTeacher as we call it, but to FHLCC kids, I am their Teacher Lizzie.. It feels good actually, when children hug you while calling your name... or when these young ladies and gentlemen considers you as their teacher and listens to you...

I was never been this fulfilled in my life... the joy is overflowing and my love for them just keeps growing deeper each day.

I don't know where my bus ride might take me... but it has always been amazing especially knowing that my Driver is fully in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment