Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

PLAY, PRAY AND PRAISE

#WhenGodCallsYou we just say yes without asking...
No who-what-when-where-how; we cannot say any lousy excuses and most of all, we cannot say no. It's Irrevocable.

I can no longer remember how many times my sisters in WIN Sharjah invited me to join the Kids Ministry. Since majority of our Bible Study group are Friday School teachers, they always encourage me to join the ministry, and I always and repeatedly say no. 

No because it's not my line of interest. No because I am also playful and maybe, I cannot discipline the kids. No because I'm afraid I can't teach them properly. No because, and because and because... 

Faith, Hope and Love Christian Church - Sunday School

Now, they are my Sunday buddies... 

Yes, God is full of surprises... but who am I to complain? 

When He called, I responded. Without any condition, without but's and if's... I  should be ready. 

This is where God placed me... teaching the toddlers of the church. The youngest believers and the most precious in His heart...

Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. (Matthew 18:4-5)


I was overwhelmed. Admittedly, I was hesitant to take the first step... I never imagine that I will be joining the children's ministry as a teacher. I can assists, clean then room and serve the food... but to be a teacher is another story.

I know I cant... without Jesus Christ. Without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Without the grace of God. 

But now, I look forward to every Sundays that I can be with the kids. I'm more than excited to play, to pray and to praise our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ with them. 

#WhenGodCalls, we can never choose where to go, whom to minister and when we can start. He just put us at the right place at the right time at the right purpose... 

#PlayPrayPraise 

No comments:

Post a Comment