Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

IT’S IRREVOCABLE

…for God’s gift and his call are irrevocable.  – Romans 11:29


God does not change His mind; even when we ignore His calling, it can only be delayed, but sooner or later, God’s purpose will be fulfilled.

I have done that for couple of years; deep inside I am aware that there is something that God want’s me to do; He has blessed me with a desire to serve His ministry...

I have kept if for myself; I tried to refuse and insist that it’s not what I feel it is… but it’s irrevocable.

But I never had peace of mind since then; there was something in me that longs to do His will; though my mind insists that there are other things that I should be doing… I haven’t fulfilled my dreams yet, I have long and short term plans.

Despite the hardening of my heart, He deals with me in my everyday life; He prepared me and patiently waited until I respond in obedience.

Living in faith is not easy, but every hardship that comes with it is all worth it.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28

Whenever we receive a blessing from God, give it back to God and offer the blessing back to Him...

We should not hoard it and keep it to ourselves; but we should allow His purpose be manifested in our lives. 


#WhenGodCallsYou #Irrevocable 

No comments:

Post a Comment