Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

TRANSITION: Dis-CONNECTED

Poor Internet connection is one of the major problems in the country… and I was welcomed with this issue, as our PLDT DSL was not working from October.

Coming from the UAE with high speed Internet anywhere, it was really a struggle for me. I have blogs to maintain, social-media accounts and of course, my connection to family and friends abroad...

I never use a mobile data before, but for 3 weeks now, I am trying and coping only through mobile Internet since our home connection is still under repair. I have to get used to on and off connection; while chatting, my reply was sent after couple of minutes, sometimes for hours…

It’s like a test of patience to get online and even to call the customer service every other day, just to follow up…

Stressful I may say, especially for a blogger like me that was connected online the whole day… and suddenly, you get disconnected.

But then, things like this should not distract us… it is difficult to be disconnected but through those quiet times, I was able to focus and be reminded of why I am here… it’s not just to write blogs nor to share the Word online… but there are greater purpose, bigger tasks than just sitting in this comfy room.

This morning, I went to Globe telecom to check if we can apply for a new connection, as I was waiting for the customer service agent, I pray for His will; should He give us a new line or not… it is His plan and I have to accept and submit.

There are no available slots for now, but there are options that I can consider.
Our plans are never His, and ways were not the same as how He wants it. The best thing is to surrender, knowing that He is in control.

Most of the time, I am disconnected to the world… but it doesn’t matter as long as I am connected to God! The only connection that constantly has good signal, high speed and never fluctuate… 

#Transition #WhenGodCallsYou

1 comment: