Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

THE GREATEST FRIEND

Have we ever come to the point of asking ourselves if we really know Jesus? Even though we always call Him our Lord and Savior… how close are we really to Him?

“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” - - John 15:15

We all know what a friend is, and how it is to be a friend and how it feels to have a friend…

Someone who knows our secrets, our wildest dreams, craziest ideas; someone who laughs at our corny jokes and pick up lines… who shed tears when we are sad, hurts the most when we are in pain… who stand beside us despite our weaknesses and gives us assurance that we can never be alone.

Jesus has called us as His friends.

Our Lord and Savior; the same person Who created everything, Who gave us life, Who saves us from death; the King of Kings is our friend!

How great is it to be considered as a friend of Jesus! Knowing that He is there for us in happy days or “emote” moments; He is there to cheer us up during our success and encourage us during our weakest times. He is there for us, whenever and wherever we are…

When I left UAE, I didn’t just turn my back on my career and city life; I also left my best friend whom I was with for more 16 years. We’ve been together from college; we dreamt and reach our goals together…  until Jesus became our best friend too… we grew together in faith and our relationship has never been better when we became three, having Jesus as the center of our lives.

Today, we are separated by distance, but we are together in prayers. We know that we might be apart, we both have not just the best but the greatest friend in Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit.

He knows and understands our deepest thoughts, strengthen us during our weakness and never leave us wherever we are. Yesterday, today and yes… #mayforever in Jesus…


#WhenGodCallsYou #BestFriend #GreatestFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment