Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

He called me by my name; I am His.

First of all, allow me to greet you a Happy and Blessed 2016!
It is my prayer that God will strengthen you and protect your family and bless all your plans. I hope and pray that you will learn something from my testimonies and that my experiences will also inspire you. I also look forward to know you and learn from your spiritual journey as well; feel free to comment and share your stories or send message if you have prayer request... 
It is my joy to pray for you too... 
May our Lord God be glorified and magnified in our lives. 
-- Lizzie 


2015. It was year of trials and victories, of sadness and joy, losing love ones and enjoying new members of family... a year of struggle and success, of sickness and healing... a year of holding on and letting go, of being and becoming... 

My 2015 is more than just a roller coaster ride with loops, sharp curves and unending free fall... it has  u-turns, surprising bumps and had a 180 degrees turn. 

It is and will always be a very special year for me; the year when I finally say I WILL!

When God Calls You and there is no other way but to say YES, LORD... 

And from that day on, I allowed Jesus to take full control over my life, to be my Lord and Master, to be my God. 

He orchestrated everything in my life up to the smallest details; My plans were erased and He lay down His perfect plan at the perfect time... 

Today, as we start 2016, I look back to the year that was with gratefulness in all that has been. 

It was not perfect, I made many wrong decisions too, but the God who is in control of my life is perfect... my mistakes has turned into lessons to learn, my failures became my foundation to become stronger, and every wrong move thought me that life isn't about being right all the time... but rather, life is about being right with God. 

When asked about how am I now, how do I feel about my decision of working in the vineyard of the Lord... 

Admittedly I am not that 100% OK. I still have my worries and fears, my wants, my what ifs... But never that God allowed these things to destruct me. 

In my everyday struggle with my lack of faith, He never allowed me to end each day with unanswered questions... 

He talks to me, He strengthens me with His Words and He assures me that He is in control. 


But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.
ISAIAH 43:1-3A

As the start of the year, I also look forward to another victorious year with the grace of God. 

Just like a blind person walking with a cane, I am not sure what lies ahead, but I will still walk and let the cane guide me... knowing that whatever comes in front of me, God is there to lead me to the right path and will never let me stumble in the dark. 

He called me by my name; I am His. 


#WhenGodCallsYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment