Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

Out of Comfort Zone

I am jobless for a week now...

It's not an easy decision to move out of comfort zone, but its always the best decision to follow The Only Comforter, Jesus Christ.

And today, it just sink in... my life is no longer the same and it will never be as comfortable as it was before. As I was packing my things, I see brighter days ahead of me. I know it is not the easy journey, but my destination is certain.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." — John 8:12

What is ahead of me is not a life without pain or suffering, it's not also having all the things that I wanted, I might even lose those that I have, I was never promised a life without trials nor a life without tears, I might be in pain and face many challenges... but I am secured that even in the deepest darkness, I will have His light...

I know it will be very difficult... but I hold on to the assurance from Christ that I will never walk in darkness... I will never walk alone.

Despite all my weaknesses and worries, despite all the fears... I stand firm with His Words in my heart. I know that whenever challenges strikes, I am not alone, and will never be out from my comfort zone...

Because I have Christ... my Comforter, my Lord and Savior.

How about you?
Are you really happy or just comfortable?

No comments:

Post a Comment