Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

2 Years had passed...

Around these dates, 2 years ago, when I heard a small voice, telling me to read Hebrews 7-12...
that was the turning point.

many have asked me, if i miss my old life in the UAE..  if i miss working in the corporate world... if i miss my old lifestyle...

i miss the people, my friends and family in the UAE... i miss my colleagues and my salary (of course)... my old lifestyle...  it didn't change that much :) 

regrets? 

not at all. 

the past 18 months was never easy, but God made sure that my daily life is meaningful. to live in complete surrender and full dependency on Him is something that i am still practicing until now. 

it means totally denying yourself, submitting to His will and authority, allowing Him to take control...

and most of the time, its painful... when we asked something and received another.... it hurts even more when we received a No for an answer... 

but in the end, He gives you something greater... uhm, He will give you the best... 
all you have to do is just wait and let Him do His job.... being our God.

i've been to the edge several times, almost fall on the cliff... holding on to a single string... then He pulls me up.

when days are good, i praise Him. 
when its the opposite, i worship Him.

it is one of the best thing that i've developed in the past 2 years... a life that praise and worship His name, in all conditions and situations of my life. 

despite all the adversities, I know He is there, continuously transforming me according to the plans He has for me.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; -- Hebrews 10:23 NASB



No comments:

Post a Comment