Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

Spoiled Girls @ SG

In the celebration of Eid Al Adha last week, our company was generous enough to give a 3 days off plus the weekend that makes it 5 days in total. On such holidays, #KaliTravels, we try to visit new places and experience new adventures.

However, when this holiday was announced, I didn't feel any excitement; there's a want to travel but there's also a need to save. There's this go and enjoy before you start a different life and there's this you have to start now and refrain from going out and spending money because you have to save for your new life in the Philippines...

I kept on praying for it; considering the needs and wants... and you know which side wins!

It was Sunday afternoon, my brother told me that if I want to travel, he will give me a ticket (he works in an airline company)... We can go wherever we want (that doesn't require a visa)...

It is not the destination, but the journey and the people you are with that matters. It's not my first time in Singapore, however we have a close friend that we really want to visit; since our visa is only upon arrival there won't be any visa application hassle even if its last minute...

On this 3 nights and 3 days stay in Singapore, God once again reveal Himself to us and blessed us through the people that we visited... He provided for all our needs, from the accommodation, food, entrance fees, train tickets, phone credits and even groceries! He uses people to be His channel of blessings.

I was overwhelmed by how God works and deals with all my weaknesses...

Yes. I still have my worries and fears... inside of me, there's always what ifs... a  how-will-I-survive question that bothers me every now and then.

Yes. I still lack faith despite of all that God has showed me...


But I know how to handle it... whenever I was shaken, I goes down on my knees and pray for strength, wisdom and peace of mind. I ask for His guidance with my plans. He gave me His Words from Proverbs 19:21

This is important; before deciding, I pray for wisdom; I asked Him to lead me. If it is the will of the Lord, it will surely suffice.

I initially thought that travelling will be a hindrance for my endeavors, that it will ruin my plans and destruct my focus. But God's plan is far beyond our plans... He once again reminded me that I should not worry because He is the God who provides, our Jehovah Jireh. 

I wanted to save financially, but God's ways is different: when He said Go, we should not look back and doubt even a bit; we have to let go of the fears and worries and just surrender to His will completely and we will lack nothing...

Just what I have read from today's devotion: 
If we are in God’s order, the thing will go; if we are not in His order, it won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment